- All types of artworks are accepted. Their is no any specific Theme, Size, or Medium of artwork. All handmade and digital arts and crafts are allowed.
- Everyone can participate whether He/ She is a beginner or a professional artist. All are welcome.
- The entry fee for one artwork is
- Winner’s will be decided on the basis of the quality of artwork by our well-known, Professional, and Eminent jury panel.
- There are three groups (02-06 yrs.), (07-15 yrs.), (16-80 yrs.)
- The last date for registration and artwork submission is 25th September 2022 (Today).
- The result will be announced on 30th September 2022 at 9 pm. on our instagram page @artcontest.in and this same website https://artcontest.in.
- Every participant will get their E-certificate within 48 hrs. from the time of artwork submission.
- You can participate with a minimum of 1 artwork to a maximum of 5 artworks.
- Each artwork will be considered for a separate prize. A single contestant can win a maximum of 5 prizes for 5 different artworks.
Each artwork will be consider for separate prize. A single contestant can win maximum of 5 prizes for 5 different artworks
STEP 1 - Pay the registration fees and save the screenshot of payment
STEP 2 - After successful payment fill the submission form, upload your artwork/ artworks and payment screenshot.
Click on Pay Now button below and pay the registration fees. After successful payment save the payment screenshot
Last date to register - 25th Sep 2022 (Today)
After successful payment fill the form and upload your artwork/artworks & screenshot of payment.
Last date for submission - 25th Sep 2022
A confirmation email and E-certificate with your unique
contestant ID will be sent within 48 hours
after submission of your form.
- Every participants will get their national level E-Certificate within 48 hours (2 days) after submission of artwork/artworks.
- Every participants will get a free copy of E-Magazine after declaration of results. - E-Magazine consists of Every winner's artworks, Art Blogs and few surprising things.
Why you shouldn't miss this opportunity ?
- National level E-certificate to all participants and winners
- A free copy of E-Magazine to all participants worth Rs.300
- Chance to feature your “Art-blog” in our Magazine and website for FREE in front of a wide reader base.
- 50% discount at the national level upcoming workshop
- Participants will get the certificates within 48 hrs. of submission.
- Reasonable fees and maximum prizes to ALL ART FORMS
- A team of professional and eminent judges in the respective fields
- Total prizes worth Rs. 85000+
Registered enterprise by
Have Any Questions?
Everyone can participate all over India whether He/ She is a beginner or professional artist. All are welcome.
You can submit any artwork. There is no specific theme, type, medium, and size of artworks.
(Paintings, Sketches, Crafts, Digital arts, Mandalas and Zentangles, Doodles, Sculptures, Fluid arts, Mehndi, Glass paintings, Wall paintings, Calligraphy, face paintings, Tattoos, etc.)
If you are unable to upload payment screenshot or artwork then please open google chrome directly from you mobile or computer and then search our website name (Indian Art Contest), go the respective page of submission. Upload should work then.
If still you face the same problem then kindly email us
email id – email@example.com
Please click on REGISTER button and complete both the steps.
STEP 1- Payment procedure
STEP 2- Upload your Art Images by filling the form.
Yes. If your artworks are not ready yet then you can register now by
completing STEP-1 ( paying the registration fees) to grab the discount. You can submit your artworks (STEP-2) later.
The last date for registration and artwork submission will be announced soon.
The result date will be announced soon
Winner’s will be announced on the basis of art skills decided by well known professional and experienced juries.
To avoid any malpractices we will reveal juries names after closing the registrations. But no worries! As always we will come with an experienced and professional jury panel.
You can pay through Google pay, Phonepe, Paytm, UPI. Credit/Debit card, Netbanking. We are using a secure payment gateway for all payments.
No, To avoid any malpractices and copyright issues we will not publish your artworks on social media/ website/ magazine. Only winner’s and few toppers will be featured in magazine with their proper individual legal consent.
You will get your National Level E-Certificate of Participation within 48 hours after the artwork submission on your registered email address.
You will get your free copy of E-Magazine worth Rs.300 after the declaration of results.
If you have any problem regarding the contest you can contact us on our email id.
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. We will send you a confirmation e-mail with your unique contestant ID and E-Certificate within a 48 hrs. after registration and submission of your artwork.