Indian Art Contest is the most trustworthy online Art & Entertainment based services company running under SNAP INDIA (registered by the Government of India MSME) to Organize fair and trusted online Events/ Competitions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before registering and using the https://artcontest.in website on the web as well as Tab/Mobile operated by Indian Art Contest.
Your access to and use of the services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These terms apply to all visitors, participants, and others who access the service. By accessing or using the service you agree to the bound by the Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the service.
Terms and conditions :
- Using any type of “Unfair Malpractices” will be led to Disqualification from the respective contest.
- The given picture must be original artwork and not photographed from an existing source. The images would be screened and evaluated for plagiarism. If a participant is found altering the norms. They would be disqualified from the contest and we may ban them from our upcoming seasons.
- Participants must know the result date and last date for registration and submissions.
- Indian Art Contest holds a right to change the registration date and result announcement date.
- The judges decision will be final. No one can claim a refund as they will not happy with the juries’ results.
- We won’t post your artworks on our social media handles to avoid any malpractices.
- All copyrights of the respective artwork/artworks belong to the respective art owner who submitted artworks. Indian Art Contest doesn’t hold any copyright. Still, if you found any copyright issues then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, or any other information to anyone.
- This website is protected by an SSL certificate. ( SSL certificate protect sensitive information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials to be transmitted securely from a webserver to browsers)
- Access to this Website is permitted temporarily, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- By using this Website, you consent to the processing described therein and warrant that all data provided by you is accurate. You must not misuse this Website.
REFUND POLICY –
We can issue a refund if there is a technical problem and we can’t help you to resolve the matter.
There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit in the following situation –
- The participant can’t claim a refund if He/ She will not submit their artwork/ artworks by the last date of artwork submission.
- If we find any unfair malpractices like fake age proof (Only in case of 02-06 yrs. And 07-15 yrs. Category), stolen artwork, etc. Then will disqualify that particular participant without prior notice. And disqualified participant can’t claim a refund.
- The participant can’t claim a refund if He/ She does not agree with the judgment made by our judges.
- If you have any complaint/ Queries/ Issues please drop us an email at email@example.com.